Time Lapse Video is like a whiteboard video, but with advantages
Time Lapse video has some unique advantages and plenty of options, all produced in a fast-paced turnaround environment:
- Serves many of the needs that animation and whiteboard video serves, and at a significant production cost savings.
- Fast turnaround and streamlined production process.
- Drawings are customized in my unique style, stock illustration is not used.
- Can be created from the Graphic Recordings I create for you.
- Can be integrated with speaker video.
- Can be created to show a process or idea.
- Can be embedded in a slide deck, posted online, shared on socials, emailed.
- Can be created in up to 4k
Examples of different ways time lapse video can be used:
Created in advance of an event from recorded or written material:
Time lapse video layered with video of the speaker with audio. The video of the speaker was supplied to me, I created a drawing and rough time lapse for client approval, and after a few iterations created the final time lapse drawing. A videographer synchronized the time lapse with the speaker.
Lightly edited time lapse drawing created live during an online session:
Live time lapse video created for Zoom's 'Race in the Workplace' series. Created during the presentation and shared with the audience after the Q&A during a one hour session:
A series of 10 narratives created from scripts and spoken recordings that were integrated into the final product: