Time Lapse Video is like a whiteboard video, but with advantages
Time Lapse video has some unique advantages and plenty of options, all produced in a fast-paced turnaround environment:
- Serves many of the needs that animation and whiteboard video serves, and at a significant production cost savings.
- Fast turnaround and streamlined production process.
- Drawings are customized in my unique style, stock illustration is not used.
- Can be created from the Graphic Recordings I create for you.
- Can be integrated with speaker video.
- Can be created to show a process or idea.
- Can be embedded in a slide deck, posted online, shared on socials, emailed.
- Can be created in up to 4k
Examples of different ways time lapse video can be used:
Multiple "white board" style time lapse drawings created under a tight deadline:
Customer Journey Explainer Video (no audio). This is an example of an iterative process where multiple sketches were made before the final time lapse drawing was created.
Time lapse video layered with video of the speaker with audio. The video of the speaker was supplied to me, I created a drawing and rough time lapse for client approval, and after a few iterations created the final time lapse drawing. A videographer synchronized the time lapse with the speaker.
Lightly edited time lapse drawing created live during an online session:
Live time lapse video created for Zoom's 'Race in the Workplace' series. Created during the presentation and shared with the audience after the Q&A during a one hour session:
A series of 10 narratives with audio: