Time Lapse Video is like a whiteboard video, but with advantages
Time Lapse video has some unique advantages and plenty of options, all produced in a fast-paced turnaround environment:
- Serves many of the needs that animation and whiteboard video serves, and at a significant production cost savings.
- Fast turnaround and streamlined production process.
- Can be created in advance of your event.
- Drawings are customized in my unique style, stock illustration is not used.
- Can be created from the Graphic Recordings I create for you.
- Can be integrated with speaker video.
- Can be created to show a process or idea.
- Can be embedded in a slide deck, posted online, shared on socials, emailed.
- Can be created in up to 4k
I attended a 3-hour session and created a rough drawing and time lapse for on-site viewing and interest. A polished time lapse video and drawing were delivered a few days after the event. The time lapse and graphic recording were used for follow up communications with the attendees and generated significant interest and conversation during the event.
Time lapse video layered with video of the speaker with audio. The video of the speaker was supplied to me, I created a drawing and rough time lapse for client approval, and after a few iterations created the final time lapse drawing. A videographer synchronized the time lapse with the speaker.
Lightly edited time lapse drawing created live during an online session: